9.03.2007

bonfuckingvoyage.

starting tomorrow morning i am embarking on 24 hours of travel time before i arrive at my host family's home in nancy:france. i am running the full gamut of emotions from excitement for a new adventure, to nervousness about traveling and communicating, to sadness for leaving things i love behind for the next four months. and even though i started packing roughly 6 weeks ago, i don't think i'll be completely packed until 30 seconds before i walk out the door. all part of the adventure i suppose, but to me it generally equates to a nervous breakdown. anyways, for those of you who would like to keep in touch, my cell won't work out of the country so email is the best way to get a hold of me. depending on my actual situation over there, i will probably be updating regularly here. no guarantees on facebook, mostly because i despise it. i may post pictures on flickr, if i get my act together. let me know if you want a postcard or any particular souvenir and i'll see what i can do. so to everyone in the states, au revoir, and cheers or more appropriately, salut, seeing that in about 36 hours i will probably be having my first legal drink.
see you guys in january.

No comments: